Opengraph SEO plugin
This plugin implements support for the Opengraph protocol providing better support for social networks including Facebook, and search engines.
Currently supporting K2, com_content and Easyblog, there are plans to further develop this extension to incorporate more extensions.
Do you need to make your static images interactive, with hover-areas and clickable regions?
HTML Map 2 allows you to:
- Create areas of your image ('hotspots') which can be linked to pages within your site or external URLs
- Change the image when a visitor hovers over the 'hotspot'
Links with Screenshots
Are you fed up with boring pages of links to sites you support?
Bookmarks Reloaded allows you to:
- Capture and display a screenshot of the links you add
- Restrict categories and links using the native ACL
- Import bookmarks from TEGDesign's Bookmarks extension
Need to display your tags in an eye-catching way?
Whizzy Tags allows you to:
- Render specific words in a tag cloud as links to com_content articles
- Create tag clouds from K2 article tags
Microdata and Semantic HTML Extensions
We're pretty passionate about microdata and semantic HTML here at Virya Software, so much so that we've launched a separate site to host our extensions.
At Microdata for Joomla you will find:
- Free Joomla! Core Overrides stuffed full of microdata
- Commercial template overrides for many popular extensions, adding microdata to the core output
- Specialist extensions which add microdata in specific formats and allow you to add microdata within content