Social interactions microdata plugin
This plugin adds the schema.org markup for user interactions including
- Facebook likes
- Twitter tweets
- Google +1's
Social icons don't even need to be visible, as it checks against the services whether the URL has been shared, and provides this information as microdata on the page (which is not visible to your visitors).
This information is then made available via microdata in a way which is not visible to your visitors, but is accessible to search engines.
Do you need to make your static images interactive, with hover-areas and clickable regions?
HTML Map 2 allows you to:
- Create areas of your image ('hotspots') which can be linked to pages within your site or external URLs
- Change the image when a visitor hovers over the 'hotspot'
Links with Screenshots
Are you fed up with boring pages of links to sites you support?
Bookmarks Reloaded allows you to:
- Capture and display a screenshot of the links you add
- Restrict categories and links using the native ACL
- Import bookmarks from TEGDesign's Bookmarks extension
Need to display your tags in an eye-catching way?
Whizzy Tags allows you to:
- Render specific words in a tag cloud as links to com_content articles
- Create tag clouds from K2 article tags
Microdata and Semantic HTML Extensions
We're pretty passionate about microdata and semantic HTML here at Virya Software, so much so that we've launched a separate site to host our extensions.
At Microdata for Joomla you will find:
- Free Joomla! Core Overrides stuffed full of microdata
- Commercial template overrides for many popular extensions, adding microdata to the core output
- Specialist extensions which add microdata in specific formats and allow you to add microdata within content