Software as a Service (SaaS)
Interested in ]Project-Open[ but don't have the time or resources to deploy on your own server? Don't want the hassle of backing up your data or updating the software?
Software as a Service (SaaS) may be the ideal solution for your needs.
Ready to use in less than 24 hour, using ]Project-Open[ in the cloud helps you to focus on your business activities, while we handle the IT support. This reduces IT staffing requirements and ensures predictable implementation and management costs based on pay-as-you-go subscription service basis. Since no installation is necessary, you gain benefits from the system more quickly.
|]po[ Standard Installation|
|]po[ Reporting package|
|]po[ Freelance package|
|Users included *||5 employees, unlimited contractors and clients||5 employees, unlimited contractors and clients||5 employees, unlimited contractors and clients|
|Backup system||Daily||Daily||Every 8 hours|
|Database backup||Daily||Every 8 hours||Every 4 hours|
|Included support hours (email)||Community support||1 hour||2 hours|
- Each additional user £9.50/month, with bulk discounts available for high volumes
- Each additional GB transfer volume: £9.50/month
- Each additional GB disk space: £9.50/month
- FTP or encrypted e-mail backup (daily) to a server of your choice: £35/month
Do you need to make your static images interactive, with hover-areas and clickable regions?
HTML Map 2 allows you to:
- Create areas of your image ('hotspots') which can be linked to pages within your site or external URLs
- Change the image when a visitor hovers over the 'hotspot'
Links with Screenshots
Are you fed up with boring pages of links to sites you support?
Bookmarks Reloaded allows you to:
- Capture and display a screenshot of the links you add
- Restrict categories and links using the native ACL
- Import bookmarks from TEGDesign's Bookmarks extension
Need to display your tags in an eye-catching way?
Whizzy Tags allows you to:
- Render specific words in a tag cloud as links to com_content articles
- Create tag clouds from K2 article tags
Microdata and Semantic HTML Extensions
We're pretty passionate about microdata and semantic HTML here at Virya Software, so much so that we've launched a separate site to host our extensions.
At Microdata for Joomla you will find:
- Free Joomla! Core Overrides stuffed full of microdata
- Commercial template overrides for many popular extensions, adding microdata to the core output
- Specialist extensions which add microdata in specific formats and allow you to add microdata within content