Open Source Project Management System - ]Project-Open[
Do you need a fully integrated enterprise-class project management and resource planning system for 2-200 users without the fuss?
]Project-Open[ is an open source enterprise level project management system, fully integrated within an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
With all the key features you would expect from an enterprise level project management system, and some added extras, ]Project-Open[ is fully scaleable to meet even the largest of projects.
- Gantt chart planning
- Sharing of project resources in one place
- Documents and discussions relating to the project held in one central location
- Track project advance and resource consumption with 'traffic light' reports
- Monitor all projects across the organisation in one location
- Reduce administrative overheads
Human resources management
- Track timesheets and monitor absences
- Create detailed reports
- Have all the details of your staff to hand - including skills and competencies
- Create workflows to manage absence and
- Capture all costs associated with staff
- Create invoices and quotes within seconds, link with projects and timesheets
- Comprehensive reports for all elements fo financial activity
- Track all expenses associated with projects in one central location
- Leverage knowledge to increase your junior/senior ratio
- Use wikis, forums, discussion threads, shared documents and fully searchable projects to share knowledge and information
- Control access based on user profile levels
Do you need to make your static images interactive, with hover-areas and clickable regions?
HTML Map 2 allows you to:
- Create areas of your image ('hotspots') which can be linked to pages within your site or external URLs
- Change the image when a visitor hovers over the 'hotspot'
Links with Screenshots
Are you fed up with boring pages of links to sites you support?
Bookmarks Reloaded allows you to:
- Capture and display a screenshot of the links you add
- Restrict categories and links using the native ACL
- Import bookmarks from TEGDesign's Bookmarks extension
Need to display your tags in an eye-catching way?
Whizzy Tags allows you to:
- Render specific words in a tag cloud as links to com_content articles
- Create tag clouds from K2 article tags
Microdata and Semantic HTML Extensions
We're pretty passionate about microdata and semantic HTML here at Virya Software, so much so that we've launched a separate site to host our extensions.
At Microdata for Joomla you will find:
- Free Joomla! Core Overrides stuffed full of microdata
- Commercial template overrides for many popular extensions, adding microdata to the core output
- Specialist extensions which add microdata in specific formats and allow you to add microdata within content