Consulting is usually required when you intend to adapt ]project-open[ to your specific business needs. It features a detailed analysis of your company's requirements which is followed by the programming work to implement the customized business processes.
Based on its experiences the ]po[ team developed an implementation and customization methodology that bring learned lessons and other advantages to your organization.
Most consulting projects start out with a one-day workshop at the users' premise. The workshop's goal is combining concept, initiation and planning phases to rapidly deliver a clear project definition and a robust deployment plan.
Its aim is giving all stakeholders a clear understanding of the steps and the measures included when implementing ]project-open[ in the client's organization.
- Benefits of the team's experience and best practice knowledge on how to support business processes and business needs most efficiently using ]project-open[ .
- Knowledge transfer on how to implement ]project-open[ without disrupting ongoing business more than necessary.
- Maturity evaluation and integration issues of modules by other community members.
- Jump start through support in GAP analysis and consulting regarding configuration and customization topics.
- Detection of opportunities by aligning project goals with the generic ]po[ roadmap.
Workshops are tailored to customer needsThe workshops program serves as an orientation and can also be delivered
in a customer-tailored manner on specific issues.
]project-open[ participants serve either as facilitators or as consultants.
The workshop can be held alternatively in English, German or Spanish language.
Do you need to make your static images interactive, with hover-areas and clickable regions?
HTML Map 2 allows you to:
- Create areas of your image ('hotspots') which can be linked to pages within your site or external URLs
- Change the image when a visitor hovers over the 'hotspot'
Links with Screenshots
Are you fed up with boring pages of links to sites you support?
Bookmarks Reloaded allows you to:
- Capture and display a screenshot of the links you add
- Restrict categories and links using the native ACL
- Import bookmarks from TEGDesign's Bookmarks extension
Need to display your tags in an eye-catching way?
Whizzy Tags allows you to:
- Render specific words in a tag cloud as links to com_content articles
- Create tag clouds from K2 article tags
Microdata and Semantic HTML Extensions
We're pretty passionate about microdata and semantic HTML here at Virya Software, so much so that we've launched a separate site to host our extensions.
At Microdata for Joomla you will find:
- Free Joomla! Core Overrides stuffed full of microdata
- Commercial template overrides for many popular extensions, adding microdata to the core output
- Specialist extensions which add microdata in specific formats and allow you to add microdata within content